Just as Neo Performance Materials is the preferred supplier of value-added rare earth materials, magnetic powders, and high-value niche metals, we are also your preferred employer, by valuing our people who create our success. Our employees take pride in knowing they contribute to making leading technologies possible for all populations. Rare earth and rare metal production requires rare talent from our employees. Do you have rare talent to share? If you would like to be a part of the Neo team, review our career opportunities by clicking here.
Northeast USA Regional Sales Manager
Neo Performance Materials has an immediate need for a Northeast US Regional Sales Manager in our Water Treatment group. If you are a Sales Professional with a proven track record of success in growing a sales territory for water treatment chemicals or process solutions we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and great benefits. You will be responsible for driving sales volumes and profitability in our northeast regional territory for the Municipal and Industrial Waste Water Treatment Market. Our products provide a unique chemical solution for Phosphate removal that can enhance system operation and reduce total operating costs.
- This position is based in the Northeast US, you can live in any city in the region
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and develop customer specific value propositions to drive business acquisition.
- Role requires a self-directed, results-oriented sales professional with technical aptitude, strong consultative sales skills and experience to qualify customer needs and develop new sales opportunities to increase product sales and profitability.
- Develop relationships with adjacent stakeholders including state and local environmental officials, engineering firms and industry experts
- Use available industry resources to identify potential opportunities for new business based on local and regional environmental regulatory changes
- Work with the technical team to develop case studies, technical papers and presentations for water treatment market conferences
- Develop and achieve business growth and profit objectives to support our 5 year plan to achieve market share targets in the region
- Work with channel partners as appropriate to achieve growth and profit objectives by reaching potential customers that are not direct sale candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 5+ years of sales experience in the specialty chemical or water treatment market
- Proven expertise in developing new business and achieving profitable growth for a new product requiring a technical/consultative sales approach
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills to work with customers, management team, professional organizations and government entities
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive salary with Bonus opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity for growth
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org